About the recording:
In the past few years social injustice, corruption, election fraud and media censorship have led to protests, solidarity actions & strikes. Resistance in the streets and in the workplace can trigger change, either in the realm of political mechanisms or in a new form of solidarity for future actions.
- Damir Arsenijević – Workers’ University, Tuzla
- Iva Čukić – Ministry of Space, Belgrade
- Mateusz Kijoswski – KOD Committee for the Defence of Democracy, Warsaw
- Matija Medenica – Marks21, Belgrade
- Andreea Petruț – Demos, Bucarest
- Ljubica Slavković – Ne Da(vi)mo Beograd
- Klementyna Suchanow – Polish Women’s Strike Organiser and International Women’s Strike Coordinator, Warsaw
Florent Schaeffer – CCFD-Terre Solidaire and Aleksandra Sekulić – CZKD
Times of Resistance:
This recording shows the start of CZKd‘s Times of Resistance meeting of citizens resisting democratic regression in Europe.
To find out more about this meeting and to watch recordings of the other discussions, visit the main event page by clicking here.
This international meeting was organised by the Centre for Cultural Decontamination (CZKd) in cooperation with CCFD-Terre Solidaire